DEAL Live by blooloop
Start DEAL week in Dubai with us. Everything you need to know about the visitor attractions business in the region in one afternoon!
The Dubai Entertainment Amusement & Leisure Show (DEAL) and Blooloop are partnering to create another unmissable conference in Dubai.
With top speakers and fantastic networking, DEAL Live by blooloop will highlight the latest trends and developments that are shaping the industry in the MEA Region.
Sunday March 26th
The afternoon briefing will be held at the Crowne Plaza hotel on Sunday March 26th, the day before the DEAL Expo, followed by an evening networking reception.
Sharif Rahman, CEO of International Expo Consults and organisers of the DEAL 2016 show stated that, “We decided to associate with Blooloop to add further value to the stakeholders of the theme parks and amusement industry while they visit our show. We have been supporting the industry for over two decades and we now wanted to provide the trade visitors more insights into the industry …
“This conference will enable us to do that and we are delighted to take this cause ahead with industry experts such as Blooloop.”
This event is supported by the UK’s Department for International Trade. (UK companies can join DIT’s Experience Economy and Cultural Heritage mission, details here, to gain free entry to DEAL Live by blooloop. Places are limited so please contact DIT as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.)
High quality educational briefing
DEAL Live by blooloop brings together leading executives and key thinkers for a high quality educational briefing afternoon focusing on key trends and developments in the attractions business from the region and beyond.
- Industry leading speakers
- Top trends
- Key projects
- Strategic insights
- Great networking
Tickets just £70
We have a fantastic line up of speakers including:
- KEYNOTE: Ahmad Hussain Bin Essa – CEO of Global Village
- Professor Kenneth Wilson – Adviser to HE Sheikh Nahayan Mabarak Al Nahayan in the Office of the Minister of Culture, Youth & Community Development in the UAE.
- Yael S Coifman – Senior Partner, Leisure Development Partners (LDP).
- Seán Young – Founding Director and Head of the Destination Development Consulting Team at Colliers International.
- Philip Shepherd – Partner at PwC.
- Phil Taylor – Managing Director, Team Leisure.
- Jesse Vargas – General Manager at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Tim Husband – Director of Dubai Safari & Richard Champion, Manager Zoological Services, zoOceanarium Group.
- Adrian Tolliday – CEO, Tolliday Group International Ltd. TGI are responsible for Project Supervision and Operational Management of the new 8000sqm Oman Aquarium – the largest Aquarium attraction in the region.
- Waleed Abdel-Fattah – Senior Vice President and Managing Director of Hill’s North Africa Region responsible for overseeing construction of the Grand Egyptian Museum in Giza.
Sponsorship options are available for all our events. Please ask for more information: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our event programme here:
Thank you to our sponsors and supporters:
DEAL Live by blooloop is a part of UK/UAE 2017, a Year of Creative Collaboration, led by the British Council.