- We are Cod Steaks. Since 1980.
- The ultimate creative mix. Where invaluable experience meets the rawest talent.
- We Conceptualise. Create. Design. Build and Make. Both Physical and Digital.
- For all kinds of Events. Movies. Museums. Venues. Campaigns. Attractions and Art.
- With Films. Graphics. Sculpture. Theming. Engineering. Props. Live streaming. Visual Effects. AV. Interactives and Animation.
- For the short term pop up or the long-life legacy.
- Private and Public.
- A world class fanbase of clients. Disney. Warner Brothers. Aardman. Dreamworks. Science Museum. English Heritage. Emaar.
- Across the globe. 2000 projects to date.
- A complete and comprehensive offering.
- Part of the Vigilante Group of companies.
- Welcome to our remarkable World.
Susannah Lipscombe established Cod Steaks, and today with over 40 years’ creative experience, Cod Steaks has set an extraordinary standard of design and craftsmanship in the UK and internationally, championing the built environment.
Our award-winning work in the visitor attraction industry, museum and construction, exhibition, theme park, feature films and animation can be seen around the globe.
We have the experience, expertise and extensive facilities under one roof to undertake every aspect of a project, from initial concept through to detailed design, fabrication and final installation. Our fully-equipped specialist workshops can accommodate substantial builds of any size and scale without the need to outsource or subcontract any aspect of our work, ensuring absolute quality control and streamlined production from concept to completion.
Under Susannah’s guidance Cod Steaks’ experienced and innovative team of designers, artists, engineers and craftspeople are recognised for their distinctive and imaginative approach in delivering complex projects. From providing all the sets and models for the Oscar winning Aardman Animation feature films, to creating new experiential retail formats for international brands, our offering is unparalleled.
Today Cod Steaks is headed up by Susannah Lipscombe and Mark Pyrah. Mark and Sue have collaborated together for a decade on many projects and have now become a dynamic partnership for creative build ventures. They have been involved in over 2000 projects throughout their careers and are one of the UK’s most experienced teams in the world of experiential projects.