Meet Vincent van Gogh is an award-winning touring Van Gogh Museum experience that brings Van Gogh’s story to life beyond the Museum walls.
The experience was created by the Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam, the world’s leading authority on Vincent van Gogh. It is inspired the museum’s unique collection of Vincent van Gogh’s letters and takes visitors on an unforgettable journey. Meet Vincent van Gogh immerses its visitors in Van Gogh’s world with interactive installations, a fully-automated audio-guide and a compelling narrative.
- Blockbuster touring exhibition created by the Van Gogh Museum, the world’s leading authority on Vincent van Gogh.
- Based on the Van Gogh Museum’s internationally recognised brand.
- Flexible exhibition layouts sizes available to suit your venue and target market.
- Automated audio-guide available in children and adults’ versions, translated to designated language(s).
- Comprehensive Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam retail program.
- Edutainment: strong educational focus on science, art history and art practice.
- Best Immersive Touring Museum Exhibit- Thea Award Outstanding Achievement.
The Meet Vincent van Gogh Experience has proven success across European and Asian markets. The Experience’s innovative techniques and storytelling attract:
- Families looking for cultural experiences suitable for parents and children.
- Digital nomads searching for innovative ways of interacting with art.
- Inbound tourists interested in cultural and retail-based excursions.
- Art novices and experts.
- School groups studying art, art history or science.
Meet Vincent van Gogh’s interactive approach attracts both families and schools as primary target groups. The Experience’s audio-guide tells Vincent’s story on two levels, 8 to 12 and 13+ years. Dialogue is based on the Van Gogh Museum’s unique collection of Vincent’s personal letters. The audio-guide combines with interactive stations and a children’s scavenger hunt to create an entertaining hands-on and digital learning experience.