Moongate Design Studio, leaders in experiential design for visitor attractions, exhibitions, immersive attractions, and themed entertainment.
Blue Sky Ideation
- Creative Direction: brainstorming to define the limits and craft the creative scope.
- Visual Support: illustrating concepts using various styles of visualization methods.
- Milestones: establishing a schedule of milestone efforts needed to complete the project.
- Concept Rendering: Conceptual illustrations convey the overall creative direction. – POVs, Color Vignette.
- Promotional Art: Visual materials to promote projects and distribute for market research.
- 3D Development: 3D models to validate and ensure more accurate final products.
- Graphic Design: Wide range of graphic design services, including conceptual graphics to operational graphics.
- Design Details: Ownership of the showset design package, prop design, scenic and media integration, and wardrobe.
- Models: Fabrication-ready 3D models with prop prototypes and maquettes
- Production: Execution, milestone, and dependency evaluation.
Field Art Direction
Moongate will lead the creative oversight of on-site scenic installation to ensure the design becomes a reality.
LOS ANGELES | SEOUL | TOKYO
Moongate Design Studio – Team
Founded by Sol Song – Creative Director, and David Newman – Managing Director.
The company has a carefully selected group of 20+ members with a proven track record of delivering some of the most innovative experiences worldwide.
Moongate’s team has extensive experience working with world-class institutions such as Disney, Universal, and 20th Century Fox. The team has supported various assignments and successfully designed, developed, fabricated, installed, and opened experiences worldwide.