Founded in 1983, London based Rainbow Productions is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high quality, custom-made mascots and promotional costumes.
The company works with clients in a wide range of sectors, including leisure attractions, retail, sport and brand licensing.
Rainbow Productions products and services:
* Design service for mascot costumes and puppets.
* Manufacturer of bespoke mascots and promotional costumes.
* Manufacturer of puppets and props for stage show productions.
* Official UK licensee, exclusively offering ‘Meet & Greet’ personal appearances, narrations and mini shows of over 100 famous children’s characters.
* After-sales support: costume storage, cleaning, refurbishment and shipping.
Manufacturer of mascot costumes
Character costumes are eye-catching additions to entertainment programmes at leisure attractions such as Theme Parks, Zoo & Farm Parks, Museums, Water Parks and Family Entertainment Centres.
Rainbow replicate supplied mascot designs, or character artwork they’ve generated for clients, into walkabout mascots. Each mascot costume is made to order and the minimum order is one.
The mascot manufacturer’s services are designed to enable clients to promote their organisation, brand or campaign in an attention-grabbing, interactive way. The firm can provide training to staff in how best to wear/portray their mascot. Washing and care instructions are provided with each mascot and they also offer a full refurbishment service.
Once your attraction has an established mascot costume; partners, families and friends can also be developed to join your existing mascot. Rainbow Productions also create assets for Stage Shows hosted by leisure venues, such as puppets, props and costumes.
Benefits of commissioning Rainbow Productions to create you a bespoke mascot include…
* Providing added entertainment for visitors around your attraction, for example whilst queuing for rides and in specific children’s areas.
* Acting as a brand icon for your attraction; playing a role in your overall branding, appearing on marketing materials and helping to promote the attraction to a family audience.
* Creating a commercial opportunity to develop a range of merchandise based around your mascot to stock in shops on-site.
* Encouraging increased local press coverage for your attraction or company through attending photo-calls and events.
* Helping encourage repeat visits though it’s appeal to family audiences.
Portfolio of licensed cartoon character appearances:
Over 100 children’s characters are exclusively available through Rainbow Productions for public appearances at UK venues such as leisure parks, shopping malls and family entertainment centres.
Subject to approval by the licensor, Rainbow Productions can also provide character appearances at venues in Europe and the Middle East.
The company’s extensive choice of characters helps you target the right audience and, as their portfolio is constantly expanding, a wide choice of characters is available year after year.
Examples of licensed cartoon characters the firm represent on behalf of studios and TV networks such as Nickelodeon, Twentieth Century Fox and the BBC, include Bob the Builder, Peppa Pig, PAW Patrol and Paddington™. A full list can be found on Rainbow Productions website https://www.rainbowproductions.co.uk/
When you book a licensed character appearance the following is included:
* The official approved licensed character and royalties due on the appearance.
* Performers who are trained to professionally portray the characters on the event day.
* An experienced road manager to dress and “mind” the characters and to perform ad-hoc promotional duties.
* Five appearances throughout the day to fit in with your schedule (4×40 minutes, 1×30 minutes).
* Liaison between the firms operations team and the venue to confirm arrival and appearance times, changing facilities and local directions.
* All travel, flights and accommodation expenses (if applicable), and any other related costs.
* Official copyrighted character imagery/logos, essential for use in pre-publicising the event.
* Approval service for all subsequent publicity and promotional materials, carried out on behalf of the Licensor.
* Public liability insurance for our artistes and road managers
Benefits of booking a licensed cartoon character appearance include…
* Providing a relatively low-cost way of appealing even more to a family audience and providing celebrity entertainment in your events programme.
* Attracting even larger family audiences to your attraction on a specific day(s).
* Enabling your guests to meet famous children’s characters, with an opportunity to take photos with these characters.
* Increased visitor dwell times; which encourage increased secondary spend at food outlets, souvenir shops, etc… within your attraction.
Character Activities: Mini Shows, Narrations & Workshops
A select number of licensed characters are also available as part of enhanced activities such as mini shows, narrations and workshops. These types of licensed character activities provide an even more interactive experience for guests, with audience participation actively encouraged.
Clients: Rainbow Productions has worked with a number of UK & Export clients including:
Merlin Entertainments’ Alton Towers Resort & Sea Life Centres, Crealy Great Adventure Parks, Drusillas Park, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Great North Museum, Kidspace, Paulton’s Park, Walibi Belgium, Wheelgate Park, Xscape, Yas Waterworld.
Trade Association Memberships
Rainbow Productions is proud to be members of the following trade associations:
* Association of Amusement and Leisure Equipment Suppliers of the United Kingdom (ALES-UK).
* International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA)
* International Licensing Industry Merchandisers Association (LIMA)
* National Farm Attractions Network (NFAN)
Contact Rainbow Productions
To find out more about commissioning Rainbow Productions to create you a custom made mascot costume or to book a licensed character appearance, please call 020 8254 5300 or email email@example.com