ThrowMotion, Inc. is a Silicon Valley, California based StartUp with representatives in India, the UK and China.
Our team comprises of a talented group of technology and sport lovers committed to changing the way we play social games. We’re inspired by the nuances of real sports and are striving to bring the realism indoors.
Our first game is Live Action Table Cricket.
A new kind of Cricket. Announcing the birth of Live Action Table Cricket! We started 2013 with 1, 000 runs on our scoreboard, and ended the year with 170, 000 runs… That’s the equivalent of a T20 cricket match played every day on our game units!
This Real PLAY game combines the physics of ball dynamics and engineering in a unique way to create the ultimate table game. Intuitive and easy to use controls deliver a realistic experience with a striking resemblance to the real sport. Built-in electronics and gaming logic bring the game to life – calling plays, keeping track of scores and keeping the match moving forward.
- Batsman controls allow a variety of shots all over the field, along the ground or into the air.
- Bowler can bowl fast or spin and, adjust the line and length of the ball on the fly.
- Scaled ball speeds of over 100 mph!
- Fielders catch and field the balls.
- Fielder placement strategy used in sync with bowling strategy.
- Interactive mobile app: real time commentary on the game with a live , automated scoreboard.
- One to Four players on each team.Limited Overs: typical game duration ranges from 5 minutes to 20 minutes.
- Timing-based automatic scoring.Umpire Review option to replay or change the outcome of the last ball.
- Personalized game settings.
- Software that stores, tracks and allows sharing of individual and team stats.
- Local/Global batting and bowling leader boards.