If you’re attending the IAAPA Asia Expo in Hong Kong why not start the week by joining us for blooloopLIVE Asia 2015 on Monday June 15th at The Renaissance Hotel, Hong Kong.
We have a day packed with fantastic speakers followed in the evening by a relaxed cocktails-and-canapes networking event overlooking Hong Kong Harbour.
Blooloop MD Charles Read says, “We are delighted to launch our first blooloopLIVE event in Asia. We have had great success with our blooloopLIVE London events over the past couple of years and wanted to bring the same formula of great speakers, topical content and relaxed networking to the vibrant Asian market.”
In association with the UKTI (United Kingdom Trade and Investment), blooloopLIVE Asia will feature leaders from across the region and beyond sharing their thoughts about the future of the industry in Asia .
Covering topics ranging from future design of attractions, IPs, going into Asia and the Chinese market, our speakers will offer not-to-be missed insights from their first hand wealth of experience.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Jean de Rivieres, SVP Marketing & Associate Producer, UBISOFT Motion Pictures
- Matthew Priddy, CTO Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Jon Coe, Founding Principal, Jon Coe Design
- Pierre Cheung, VP/General Manager Greater China, BBC Worldwide
- David Webb, Director of Research and Planning, Turner Broadcasting Asia
- Jim Pattison, Jr., President, Ripley Entertainment
- Keith James, CEO, Jack Rouse Associates
- Katja Ikäheimo-Länkinen, Experience Director and Co-Partner, SantaPark
- Jason Todd, GM, Operations, Asia, Village Roadshow
- Darren McLean, CEO, MAPS Perak
- Richard Wesley, Hong Kong Maritime Museum
- Tom Mehrmann, CEO Ocean Park Hong Kong
Registration starts at 9.30am and first presentations at 10.30am. The day will end at around 5.30pm with time to freshen up before cocktails from 7pm to 9pm.
Location: The Renaissance Harbour View Hotel Hong Kong. 8th Floor. Day – Concord Room. Evening: Oasis Room.
Tickets on sale – book now!
We are proud to work with Tejix as our platinum sponsor …
… and silver sponsors Turner and Taman Safari:
There are a few sponsorship opportinties still available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.