The programme for blooloopLIVE Asia 2016 is now available for download.
The event, to be held on June 13th in Shanghai, is an afternoon briefing followed by a networking reception.
Due to demand, delegates must register in advance for this event.
We are now sold out but we will be operating a waiting list. You can find out more below:
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Melissa Tinker, VP, Cartoon Network Enterprises & Location Based Entertainment, Asia Pacific, Cartoon Network
- Jonathan Casson, Director of Business Development, Global Live & Location Based Entertainment, Twentieth Century Fox
- Thibault Paquin, CEO, Celebrating Asia
- Luke Riley, Senior Vice President, International Development, Village Roadshow
- Putnam Shin, Asia Divisional Director at Merlin Entertainments
- Amy Lareau, Director of Business Development & Martin Boudreau, Vice President of Business Development at Cirque du Soleil
- Sean Clarke, Head of Aardman Rights
- Wonwhee Kim, Founder, The Park Database
- Janice Li, Regional Director, Entertainment + Culture Advisors (ECA)
- Laura Miotto, Design Director, gsmprjct
- Emre Buyukgungor, District Sales Manager, Polin Waterparks
- Liakat Dhanji, Chairman & CEO, Cartoon Network Amazone
- Al Cross, Vice President, PGAV Destinations
- Gary Goddard, Founder and Chairman, The Goddard Group
- Jean Christophe Canizares, CEO, ECA2
Our full programme is now available to download here:
As this educational briefing is free to attend, we are particularly grateful for our sponsors who have made the event possible.
and support from:
and Creative and Design Partners:
Delegates must register in advance and bring proof of registration. We will not be able to admit anyone at the door without a valid ticket.
We are now sold out for this event. You can add your name to our waiting list and we will contact you if there are cancellations. More information below:
We have another exciting event in the UK on June 29th. Please see details below: