From Disney, Universal and Merlin, to Twycross Zoo, The Museum of London and Meow Wolf, blooloopLIVE UK 2019 is a great opportunity to learn first hand about the iconic attractions, ground-breaking projects and key trends transforming the attractions business.
Tickets are selling fast for blooloopLIVE UK 2019 with the last early bird tickets available until, 30 September.
Save £100 by booking an early bird rate (ends 30 September).
The event is an unmissable chance to hear from industry leaders as they highlight the key issues driving the business.
blooloopLIVE UK 2019 will take place December 5th in London. It will be held in association with PwC at their global headquarters on Embankment, London.
blooloopLIVE UK 2019 speakers
The blooloopLIVE UK 2019 speakers will highlight some of the major projects in the themed entertainment and visitor attractions business. It will also focus on trends across the industry, giving a view of the future.
- Sharon Ament (CEO Museum of London)
- Xavier López Ancona (CEO KidZania)
- Paul Carty (CEO Guinness Storehouse)
- Fiona Eastwood (MD, Midway at Merlin Entertainments)
- PY Gerbeau (CEO The London Resort)
- Sarah Gibbon (VP, Executive Producer at Universal Creative)
- Vince Kadlubek (CEO Meow Wolf)
- Greg Lombardo (Head of Experiences, Netflix)
- Joe Pine (Co-founder Strategic Horizons and co-author of The Experience Economy)
- Sharon Redrobe, OBE (CEO, Twycross Zoo)
- Joe Rohde (Senior VP, Disney)
The day will comprise a one day conference together with a networking drinks event in the evening.
Key projects covered will include two of London’s major developments, The London Resort and The Museum of London’s expansion and move. Delegates will also hear from the founders of both KidZania and Meow Wolf, each which has transformed the attractions landscape and from key creative leaders from theme park giants Universal and Disney. Brands and IP will also be highlighted, as will the vital conservation work being done by one of the world’s leading zoos. We will also have Joe Pine, co-author of The Experience Economy, discussing how the experiential landscape has changed since his influential book was first published 20 years ago.
You can buy tickets here. Early bird rates are available until 30 September.
Please contact email@example.com for sponsorship opportunities.
Thank you to our sponsors and supporters: