Taking place at Messe Frankfurt from April 2 to 5, the global entertainment technology show Prolight+Sound is set to feature over 1,800 exhibitors. The projection specialist Christie will be one of them.
On stand C30 in hall 4.0, the company will be showcasing a wide range of products. Here are a few highlights:
- High-brightness RGB pure laser projector.
- All-in-one, compact design. With a weight of 285lbs (130kg) and no additional external components, it’s the smallest and lightest projector of its kind on the market.
- Omnidirectional – possesses unlimited installation flexibility to allow it to operate in any orientation.
- Long-lasting, reliable light source with 30,000 hours of operation at up to 80 per cent brightness.
- Expanded colour gamut – produces more than 90 per cent of the Rec. 2020 colour space. That means rich, vibrant and true-to-life visuals.
- High-contrast – achieves 5,000:1 on/off contrast for amazing depth of detail.
- The projector can operate on a 220V single phase power for reduced cost of ownership and to be energy efficient.
Christie HS Series
The HS Series of compact, 1DLP laser projectors consists of eight models with three resolutions. Each offers a powerful, reliable and cost-effective option for almost any high-use application.
Christie Crimson Series
Designed for large venues and staging events, these high-performance 3DLP laser projectors are engineered to withstand the rigours of demanding applications. The series features an IP5X sealed solid state laser light source and omnidirectional orientation.
Christie Spyder X80
Christie’s most powerful multi-screen windowing processor will once again be managing the displays on its booth at Prolight+Sound.
Christie Pandoras Box and Widget Designer
The latest version of Christie’s award-winning show control media server and Widget Designer software.
An AV-over-IP solution built on SDVoE technology. This supports the streaming of uncompressed, latency-free and artefact-free content including 4K@60Hz formats
Christie and its technology are no stranger to Frankfurt. Last year, the company was part of projection mapping show staged during Lufthansa’s centenary celebrations. During the event at the Frankfurt Airport (Lufthansa’s key hub) a total of 14 Christie Pandoras Box media servers were used to manage the show’s media content, which was projected onto the side of a Boeing 747-800.