Emaar Entertainment ramps up summer edutainment. Summer Camp 2018 offers a wide range of edutainment at leading attractions across Dubai.
Emaar Entertainment is combining its portfolio of attractions in Dubai to provide a unique edutainment protocol for the summer. KidZania®, the Dubai Ice Rink, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Reel Cinemas and the recently opened VR Park will all put an educational spin on keeping children amused through the summer holidays. The record-breaking Burj Khalifa, owned by parent company Emaar Properties, is also part of the innovative programme.
The events are being held from July 9 – August 16. There will be a break for Eid and then the Summer Camp will start again, running from August 26 – 30.
Each camp lasts for five days, with an exciting programme scheduled for each day.
- Sunday – KidZania: Explore the Exciting City. Children can choose their chosen job – fireman, doctor, vet etc. – and enjoy active play. KidZania focuses on child-driven play with its trademark mini city concept. http://blooloop.com/features/kidzania-london-eddie-kemsley/
- Monday – Dubai Ice Rink. Children get to learn the physics behind ice skating as well as learning how to skate with the ‘Learn to Skate’ programme.
- Tuesday – Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo. Conservation is key here as children learn how the aquarium is trying to help the world’s endangered species.
- Wednesday – Reel Cinemas. Children can learn how to use at camera at the KidZania TV Studio before watching a movie at Reel Cinemas, taking part in a fun movie-based activity.
- Thursday – Burj Khalifa & VR Park. The day features a visit to At the Top to discover facts about the 828m tall structure’s design and construction. They then visit the VR Park, a brand new virtual and augmented reality attraction in The Dubai Mall that offers a wide range of games, rides and experiential attractions
The Emaar Entertainment Summer Camps all include a daily morning snack and a healthy lunch. The camps cost AED 950 per child per week.