Embed, a leading worldwide supplier of point-of-sale and revenue management systems has announced the list of tradeshows and events it will be attending for the second half of 2019.
Embed is pleased to announce that it is growing its global presence, with several appearances at trade shows and events for the second half of 2019. The company is looking forward to showcasing its cashless business management solutions at a variety of trade shows and expos around the world this year.
“We’ll be introducing a number of exciting innovations that are designed to deliver a superior guest experience that will disrupt our industry,” says Renee Welsh, CEO, Solutions Group. “We are completely focused on providing tailored solutions to help Operators drive more profits for their business by increasing their revenue, reducing their costs and achieving their business goals.”
“Our “customer first” approach focuses on solutions that enable the optimum consumer experience and it’s the driver behind our development efforts “because when the customer thrives the operators thrives! And we’re very excited about the many opportunities that we have to showcase our new solutions in 2019 at the various tradeshows and events globally.”
North and South America
- SK8Expo – August 23rd – 30th, booth #6
- CineShow – August 26th – 28th, co-exhibiting with Player One
- International Association of Trampoline Parks Conference & Trade Show – September 23rd – 25th
- Southwest Bowling Proprietors Trade Show – October 6th – 8th
- Northwest Amusement Showcase – October 12th
- East Coast Bowling Centers Convention 2019 – October 28th – 20th, booth #50
- IAAPA Expo – November 19th – 22nd, booth #1336
Europe, Middle East & Africa
- IAAPA Expo Europe – September 17th – 19th, booth #2343
- Philippine Attractions & Amusement Expo 2019 – July 11th – 13th, booth #A301-1
- Theme Park Expo Vietnam – August 21st – 22nd, booth #85
- Thailand Amusement & Attraction Parks Expo – September 19th – 21st, booth #C36
Embed will also be speaking at many of these events. The wide range of talks includes topics such as digital transformation in the FEC industry, operational efficiency and improving customer retention. Embed has more than 1,000 customers and over 3,000 installations worldwide. The company empowers FEC businesses with direct sales, services and support.
Embed previously co-sponsored an event organised by The Middle East and North Africa Leisure & Attractions Council. The two-day get-together in Saudi Arabia was MENALAC’s first networking event outside the UAE. Embed’s debit card systems are widely used in FECs throughout the region.