Global provider of ticketing and CRM solutions, Gateway Ticketing Systems, is promising to reveal a wealth of new products at the IAAPA Attractions Expo in Florida.
One of the highlights will be a sneak preview of its next-generation kiosk interface, currently under development.
The company, a regular exhibitor at the show for the past 25 years, will also be bringing attendees up to date with its most recent offerings including:
- Reporting Plus | Powered by Galaxy – Any Data, Anytime, Anywhere: Gateway’s new reporting solution is able to capture all transactional data from an attraction’s Galaxy® point-of-sale, membership and admission control software. Customers can subsequently access and extract a suite of standard reports on both traditional and mobile devices.
- CRM Plus | Powered by Galaxy – 360-Degree Customer View with One Solution: Gateway’s powerful customer relationship management tool is all about building more meaningful customer relationships and integrates seamlessly with the Galaxy® point-of-sale software.
- Galaxy Connect™: Winner of a 2016 IAAPA Brass Ring Best New Product Award, this cloud-based platform puts an end to vouchers and enables attractions and online travel agencies to easily and securely sell live tickets, even for capacity-managed events.
Experts from Gateway Ticketing Systems will also be taking part in several educational sessions as well as hosting the Trade Show Floor Tour: Point-of-Sale Systems Suppliers group. This is a chance for attendees to learn more about how Gateway solutions can alleviate pain points and uncover revenue opportunities.
Trade Show Floor Tour: Point-of-Sale Systems Suppliers
- Tuesday, Nov. 14, 3-4:30 p.m. Randy Josselyn, Principal – Wildlife and Conservation, will be teaching at the IAAPA Institute for Attraction Managers several times during the week. He’ll also be participating on the following panel discussions:
- Combating Fraud at Your Attraction (Room S330CD) – Monday, Nov. 13, 10:30-11:45 a.m.
- Digital Payments – Everything You Need to Know from A to V (Room S230DE) – Monday, Nov. 13, 5-6:15 p.m.
- From Bytes to Bliss: Using Technology to Enhance the Guest Experience (Room S320GH) – Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2-3:15 p.m. Matthew Hoenstine, Principal – Destinations, will be leading a discussion with Jarrid Vaughn, Senior Manager, Visitor Experience, from the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
- Creating the Ideal Entry Experience: Emerging Trends in Access Control – Tuesday, Nov. 14, 5-6:15 p.m.
Meet Gateway Ticketing Systems at Booth #4854, IAAPA Attractions Expo. November 13-17, 2017 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
Customers and team members from Gateway Ticketing Systems are proud to be taking part in the annual IAAPA Footprints from the Heart 5k Run/1k Walk as the team, ‘Gateway Ticketeers’. The event supports the Give Kids the World Village in Kissimmee, Florida, a ‘storybook’ holiday resort for children with life-threatening illnesses and their families.