Leading provider of admission control software solutions, Gateway Ticketing, is preparing for its 26th consecutive IAAPA Attractions Expo.
The company will be sharing innovations and expertise at what is widely regarded as the premiere trade event for the attractions industry.
Visitors to Booth #4854 will be able to see the company’s flagship Galaxy software in action on numerous devices. These include kiosks, terminals and tablets capable of supporting EMV card payments, plus kitchen display systems with modifiers and multi-station capabilities.
There will be plenty of opportunities to learn about other modules such as Reporting Plus, CRM Plus, and the award-winning cloud-based platform, Galaxy Connect.
Learn from Gateway experts in educational sessions
Experts from Gateway will also be sharing their expertise and insights during a number of educational sessions. They will also be hosting the Trade Show Floor Tour: Point-of-Sale Systems Suppliers group to explain how their solutions can alleviate pain points and uncover revenue opportunities.
Randy Josselyn, Principal – Wildlife and Conservation, will be teaching at the IAAPA Institute for Attraction Managers several times during the week. He’ll also be participating on the following panel discussions:
- Planning for Bumps In the Road: How to Be Ready for Disruptions; Wednesday, Nov. 14 from 8:30 AM – 9:45 AM in Room S330AB
- Emotions in Motion — Using Quality Visitor Data to Drive Engagement; Thursday, Nov. 15 from 8:30 AM – 9:45 AM in Room S330AB
- Tech Trends Today; Thursday, Nov. 15 from 10:15 AM – 11:30 AM in Room S320ABCD
- Game Changer: Preparing for Emerging Market Disruptions to Gain a Competitive Edge; Friday, Nov. 16 from 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM in Room S310ABCD
Hear Jamie Elswick, Business Solutions Architect, share his knowledge at the following sessions:
- Technology for Increasing Guest Spending at Water Parks: Part 1; Monday, Nov. 12 from 8:30 AM – 9:45 AM in Room S310EFG
- Operators Roundtable Lunch; Tuesday, Nov. 13 from 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM in Room N210ABCD
Customers and team members from Gateway Ticketing Systems will also be involved in the annual IAAPA Footprints from the Heart 5k Run/1k Walk on Thursday, Nov. 15. The event supports the Give Kids the World Village in Kissimmee, Florida, a “storybook” resort for children with life-threatening illnesses and their families where they are treated to week-long, cost-free vacations.
Book a meeting with a Business Solutions Architect from Gateway Ticketing Systems, here.
Don’t worry if you miss anything at IAAPA. Gateway is running a post-expo webinar to make sure you’re fully in the loop entitled: 6 ½ Lessons You Probably Missed But Should Definitely Know From IAAPA 2018.