IAAPA, the global association for the attractions industry, has announced its schedule of in-person events for the coming year.
IAAPA is pleased to announce its global schedule of events for 2020, including its three global expos and several other professional development opportunities. These allow members to network and make new connections, learn new skills, gain insights into industry trends and more. While the full list is available on the website, along with registration information, here is a summary of some top events to add to the diary.
IAAPA Expo once again returns to Orlando, Florida, from 17 – 20 November 2020. This is the leisure industry’s premier event for attractions professionals and will feature a packed schedule of seminars, workshops and social activities alongside the huge trade show floor.
This year, IAAPA Expo Asia will take place in Macao, China, from 9 – 11 June, while IAAPA Expo Europe will move to London, UK, where it will be held from 21 – 24 September.
Other notable events
- IAAPA FEC Summit 2020: 26 – 28 January, Stone Mountain, Georgia, US
- IAAPA EMEA Summit 2020: 27 January – 1 February, Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa
- Meet IAAPA at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! 3 March, Niagara Falls, Canada
- IAAPA Leadership Summit 2020: 11 – 13 March, Los Angeles, California, US
- IAAPA EMEA Security Exchange at Efteling: 17 March, Kaatsheuvel, The Netherlands
- Meet IAAPA at CAE: 22 March, Beijing, China
- IAAPA US Advocacy Days: 30 – 31 March, Washington, D.C. US
- IAAPA Latin American Summit 2020: 28 – 30 April, Iguazu, Brazil and Argentina
- IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit 2020: 12 -14 May, Rome, Italy
- IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers: 29 – 31 July, Gold Coast, Australia
- IAAPA Safety Institute: 3 August, Jakarta, Indonesia
- IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers: 31 August – 2 September, Cancun, Mexico
- IAAPA Entertainment Industry Conference 2020: 2 – 3 September, Cancun, Mexico
- IAAPA Asia Pacific Summit 2020: 3 – 4 September, Bangkok, Thailand
IAAPA recently announced that registration is now open for its Leadership Summit 2020. This takes place in Los Angeles, California, from 11 – 13 March 2020. During the event, leaders from across the industry will come together to enjoy a series of professional development sessions, expert talks and networking opportunities.