How to strengthen your brand – that’s the focus of next month’s IAAPA EMEA Spring Forum in Dublin.
With only a few places remaining, interested parties are advised to book a place now.
Leading figures in the leisure industry will be revealing how they built a reputable brand and explaining their strategy for developing that brand going forward.
The packed programme of seminars includes:
- Presentation by Paul Carty, CEO Guinness Storehouse
- Presentation by Ray Dempsey, GM Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- Keynote presentation by Silke Petzold, Erlebniskontor GmbH
- Panel discussion on branding moderated by Juliana Delaney, CEO The Continuum Group
- Presentation by Charles Coyle, GM Tayto Park
- Presentation by Judith Owens, CEO Titanic Belfast
Attendees will also have the chance to tour all the attractions mentioned above.
As with all IAAPA events, it goes without saying that there will be networking opportunities aplenty. It’s the ideal occasion to make connections and share insights with an international audience of leisure and entertainment professionals.
Image courtesy Guinness Storehouse, Dublin