The Philippines’ largest trampoline park operator recently opened a second outlet in Metro Manila. Located inside the SM City North EDSA shopping mall, Bounce offers a wide range of attractions and activities supplied by iPlayCO.
The fully-equipped trampoline park, ninja course and event area was designed by local iPlayCo subsidiary IREC Corporation. It offers children as well as adults the opportunity to experience various activities that promote fitness, bonding and entertainment.
Here are just some of the features on offer at Bounce SM North:
- Foam pits. Featuring soft blocks to ‘swim’ in and throw around.
- Battle beam. Guests can go all out with a friend in a soft beam gladiator battle and test of strength. The area helps build balance, coordination, core strength and reflexes.
- Ninja course. An obstacle course that tests endurance, strength and agility. Friends can race against one another as they attempt to set new records.
- Giant slide and ball pit. Somewhere for parents to relive childhood memories and join their kids in a fun experience as they land and swim in a sea of soft balls.
- Dodgeball. A highly outfitted and spacious area for group competition. The balls are soft and designed to be concussion-free upon impact.
- Parkour. Built with safety features, the area is perfect for guests to practice freedom of movement from flips, wall kicks and aerial moves.
- PS4 Dance. Outfitted with a Playstation 4 and camera, this dance game features various modes and activities. Perfect for families and groups to dance away the calories.
- Basketball and sports. Players can test their shooting and dunking skills in a spacious court decked with safety features.
Bounce SM North is also an ideal facility for hosting birthday parties, corporate events, team building and other group fitness activities. The trampoline park is open 7 days a week from 10am to 10pm.