LIMA – the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association – has named the recipients of this year’s Rising Stars Award.
The winners will collect their trophies at LIMA’s International Licensing Awards Ceremony on Tuesday 22nd May during the 2018 Licensing Expo in Las Vegas.
The Rising Stars Award winners are:
- Mandy Bardisbanian, Buyer – Cosmetics, Hot Topic
- Fernanda Coutinho, Associate Director, Brand Management, Beanstalk
- Peter Cross, Brand Manager, Broad Street Licensing Group
- Nick Manzo, Account Director, Seltzer Licensing
- Leon Maratchi, Senior Manager of Retail, Cartoon Network
- Meghan Mernin, Director, Licensing, Epic Rights
- Mimi Nicosia, Senior Manager, CPG, Nickelodeon
- Mariana Orvananos, Head of Marketing, La Panaderia Licensing & Marketing
- Sally Russell, Associate Licensing Manager, Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation
- Danielle Tanton, Live Events and Attractions Manager, DHX Brands
Award recognises those who show ‘true tenacity’
“The Rising Stars Awards recognise the next generation of leaders in the licensing business – those who show true tenacity and have impacted their companies and the industry right from the start,” explained LIMA Executive Vice President, Maura Regan.
“We received a tremendous number of worthy candidates and finalising the list down to this select group was an enormous challenge. We are excited to honour and celebrate them amongst their peers at our Awards Ceremony / OR during Licensing Expo and look forward to hearing more from these future game-changers in the years to come.”
Founded in 1985, LIMA aims to further the growth and expansion of licensing around the world. With members in over 40 countries, it offers a variety of benefits including extensive educational programming and worldwide networking events.