Show control specialist Smart Monkeys has added five plug-ins to its ever-growing collection available for Medialon products.
The SMI MxM Series redefines the way Medialon users program shows and installations by offering easier programming, shorter code and faster computation.
“We are thrilled to offer new possibilities to Medialon users all over the world,” says Smart Monkeys co-founder, Stephan Villet. “Our collection of MxMs is a powerful toolkit that allows programmers to be more flexible and work a lot faster.”
Here are the five new plug-ins in full:
- SMI JL Cooper MXL Midnight MxM. Provides full control of the JL Cooper fader controller, which features high-quality, touch-sensitive, 100mm motorised faders and high-resolution backlit LCD display buttons.
- SMI JL Cooper Sharpshot MxM. Provides full control of the JL Cooper ultra-compact desktop controller. Sharpshot has eight, hi-res, remotely-relegendable 64 x 32 LCD keyswitches, along with one push-button and a rotary encoder.
- SMI JL Cooper Eclipse 24 MxM. Provides full control of the JL Cooper desktop controller. The Eclipse 24 is commonly used for mission critical playback and control in broadcast automation, production and other applications.
- SMI LTC Reader MxM. Gives Medialon the ability to receive timecode directly from a Q-SYS Core over the network. This eliminates the need for any physical LTC hardware. The MxM can read timecode at the standard rates of 24fps, 25fps, 30fps, 60fps, and 100fps.
- SMI Crown MxM. Allows for quick and simple monitoring of Crown Amplifiers and the ability to mute audio channels.
The SMI Crown MxM is available for free. Although Medialon users need a licence to register each of the other SMI MxM plug-ins and use them in programs, the software can be downloaded immediately from the Smart Monkeys online store for testing features in Medialon Manager Demo mode. All the above and an additional seven plug-ins are available as a special bundle for $749. This a greatly reduced price compared to individual purchases.