Hong Kong’s Ocean Park is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from ‘industry leaders’ to provide a replacement for its existing ticketing and admission system (TAS).
The successful company will deliver a turnkey solution from concept to deployment, and from infrastructure to application.
According to Ocean Park, the TAS will be used to control admissions into both the Theme Park and Water World. It will also serve as an integrated platform to connect related IT systems to maximise guest experiences and sales revenues.
This includes the ability to make hotel, admission ticket, restaurant, ride, show and Ocean FasTrack reservations on the Ocean Park website or via its mobile app. The system also needs to support loyalty programmes, use of wristbands and cash-free payments.
The successful company will deliver four main services: Professional Consultancy, Design and Implementation, System Integration, and Maintenance and Support.
Respondents are expected to possess the following qualities and demonstrate in the submission:
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in providing TAS solution with integrated platform in the Resort Industry;
- A high level of industrial knowledge and innovative technology for Total Integrated Solutions;
- The capability for system integration across different IT systems;
- Excellent customer and project references in the past five years;
- A highly experienced team with an excellent track record in similar projects;
- Excellent project management capability to ensure control of works and co-ordination with other contractors and stakeholders;
- Audited financial statements from the last three financial years (compulsory document).
Deadline: 3.30 pm on 12 February 2018 (Hong Kong time). Late submission will not be considered.