Omnico, the cloud-based POS and customer engagement solutions provider, is hosting a webinar on how to connect with customers and create a personalised experience.
Omnico is pleased to announce that it is hosting a free webinar, exploring how to use every technology touchpoint as an opportunity to collect data, understand behaviour and personalise the guest experience. This free webinar takes place on 16 July, with one session at 14.00 BST and one session at 14.00 EST, meaning that it is accessible to those in several different regions.
These insights will show how attractions can create brand loyalty, converting one-time visitors to frequent guests by offering a personal experience.
The customer experience
The webinar will feature real-life examples and useful insights to take away, showing how technology touchpoints can be used to harness data from guests, using it to understand visitor behaviour and therefore offer a more personalised experience.
Questions addressed by the session will include:
- What steps do I take to encourage guests to become frequent visitors?
- How do I identify my best customers and personalise offers to them?
- How do I inspire my guests to spend more during their next visit?
- Should you think about the “lifetime value of a customer” in the same way that retail does?
- How can I overcome data silos and aggregate data from disparate systems?
- How can I create all promotions, offers, and discounts from a single portal and disseminate them across my systems?
To register for a place on the webinar, click here.
Last month, Omnico also released a free ebook, showing how technology can help attractions as they begin to reopen and recover from the global coronavirus pandemic. In addition to this, the company created a new video to explain why attractions should be choosing technological solutions to the challenges posed by the COVID-19 crisis.