Registration has begun for BlooloopLIVE Asia. Places are limited so don't miss out book now!
If you're in Shanghai for the Asian Attractions Expo, why not join us on Monday 13th June 2016 to find out what's happening in Asia?
blooloopLIVE Asia is a half day business briefing in the afternoon, followed by an early evening networking reception with bar. This educational event is free to attend for delegates.
- Melissa Tinker, VP, Cartoon Network Enterprises & Location Based Entertainment, Asia Pacific, Cartoon Network
- Greg Lombardo, Senior Vice President, Global Live & Location Based Entertainment, Twentieth Century Fox
- Luke Riley, Senior Vice President, International Development, Village Roadshow
- Putnam Shin, Asia Divisional Director at Merlin Entertainments
- Amy Lareau, Director of Business Development & Martin Boudreau, Vice President of Business Development at Cirque du Soleil
- Sean Clarke, Head of Aardman Rights
- Wonwhee Kim, Partner, ProForma Advisors LLC
- Janice Li, Regional Director, Entertainment + Culture Advisors (ECA)
Places are limited so book early:
Thanks to our sponsors
and support from
with Creative and Design Partners: