Start your week in Shanghai with BlooloopLIVE Asia on Monday 13th June 2016. If you’re in town for the Asian Attractions Expo join us to find out what’s happening in Asia.
blooloopLIVE Asia is a half day business briefing in the afternoon, followed by an early evening networking reception. This educational event is free to attend for delegates.
Following on from the success of our first Asian conference in Hong Kong last year, blooloopLIVE Asia 2016 will see leading experts and executives from stand out projects from across the region and beyond share their thoughts on the sector, focusing on the major developments and trends that are shaping the business.
This year, blooloopLIVE Asia will be a half-day free-to-attend conference at the Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel, near to the Shanghai New International Expo Centre, on the day before the IAAPA Asia Expo. Delegates will enjoy a mixture of talks and discussions followed by an early evening drinks reception.
Registration begins on 17th May 2016.
There are a limited number of places so book early to avoid disappointment.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Melissa Tinker, VP, Cartoon Network Enterprises & Location Based Entertainment, Asia Pacific, Cartoon Network
- Greg Lombardo, Senior Vice President, Global Live & Location Based Entertainment, Twentieth Century Fox
- Luke Riley, Senior Vice President, International Development, Village Roadshow
- Putnam Shin, Asia Divisional Director at Merlin Entertainments
- Amy Lareau, Director of Business Development & Martin Boudreau, Vice President of Business Development at Cirque du Soleil
- Sean Clarke, Head of Aardman Rights
- Wonwhee Kim, Founder, The Park Database
- Janice Li, Regional Director, Entertainment + Culture Advisors (ECA)
Sessions include a thorough market briefing, discussion from key operators in the market, designing for Asia, IP developments in the region and some focussed presentations from key projects.
Everything you need to know about the Asian market in one afternoon!
We are delighted to be supported by our sponsors:
and our co-organiser
Find out more
More sponsorship opportunities are available for companies that wish to combine their brand message with the value of what promises to be an inspiration and influential event.
To find out more please see our events page here
or email Ella at email@example.com.