blooloopLIVErpool – June 29th 2016 – a one-day conference focusing on the future of visitor attractions
blooloopLIVErpool takes place at the Exhibition Centre Liverpool on Wednesday 29th June 2016. The event provides an unparalleled opportunity to share the visions and tactics of the senior industry figures who are creating the environments that our customers will enjoy in the future.
We have confirmed our line up of fantastic speakers from across the industry:
• Paul Moreton, Group Creative Director Merlin Entertainments
• Michael Mack, CEO Europa-Park
• Philip Shepherd, Partner PwC
• Nick Gray, Founder Museum Hack
• Tracey McGeagh, Director of Marketing and Communications, Liverpool Museums
• Samrien Hussain and Ali Khan, founders of Tick Tock Unlock
• Prof Brendan Walker, Channel 4 presenter and expert in the science of thrilling!
• Subhadra Das, Curator UCL Teaching & Research Collections
• Sharon Redrobe, CEO Twycross Zoo
• Ron Allen, SVP Commerical Silvergate Media
• Robin Ince, comedian and co-presenter of BBC Radio4’s Infinite Monkey Cage
• Juliana Delaney, CEO Continuum Attractions
• Jamie Christon, MD Chester Zoo
• Nick Thompson, Deputy Managing Director Blackpool Pleasure Beach
• Heritage GB
• Claire McColgan MBE, Director of Culture Liverpool City Council
Sessions will include market overview, keynotes from attractions leaders, themes including engagement and communication and a Northern Powerhouse panel discussion.
Download your programme here:
We have special guests Robin Ince, comedian and co-presenter of Radion 4’s The Infinite Monkey Cage on science communication and Nick Grey, founder of Museum Hack subversive tours in New York, on how he hated museums but learned to love them. Channel 4 presenter Professor Brendan Walker will be sharing with us the results of his research on the scientific secrets of thrills!
And a little bit extra!
In addition to our usual evening party – food, drink and of course a live Beatles tribute band – we are also able to offer an exclusive tour of Mattel Play! Liverpool thanks to Heritage GB and our platinum sponsors Lappset Creative.
For further information on the schedule and speakers and to book, please visit the link below:
The ticket price of just £250 + VAT includes the conference (9am-5pm), a behind-the-scenes tour of Mattel Play! Liverpool and the evening networking reception with food, drink and live music. Those registering early will also be included on a VIP tour of Islands at Chester Zoo on the evening of June 28th – only a few places left!
Thank you to our sponsors:
Photography and Video Partners