MAPIC, the leading international retail property expo, to be held in Cannes from 19th to 21st November 2014, is expecting an even greater number of retailers to be looking to implement the latest entertainment concepts in their shopping areas.
In a dedicated retailtainment zone, entertainment experts will showcase their projects and demonstrate how entertainment has become an essential and attractive component for shopping areas.
Following the success of last year’s zone, MAPIC have allocated an even larger area located In Riviera Hall which will play host to conferences and pitching sessions, allowing key players the chance to share their latest retail entertainment concepts and innovations with global developers and investors.
Leading players in retailtainment attending will include:
- Triple Five, Canadian developer and owner of Mall of America, looking for new ideas for their latest project: American Dream Mall Meadowlands.
- Jora Vision, currently working on the design of the first Wanda theme park in Hefei, China.
- Jack Rouse Associates will be first time MAPIC visitors.
- Am-Teg, part of The Experience Group, will share current trends in demand for leisure and fun experiences.
- AI Solve, will present their work with interactive, immersive 3D technologies.
- MAPIC welcomes market leader Kidzania, Istanbul.
- BRC Imagination Arts hosting a session on “Theme Parks Vs. Malls: different worlds, same challenges”.
- Edutainment specialists Universcience will be participating in our 2014 Entertainment Conference Programme.