WhiteWater will be presenting a WaterPark Masterclass on September 19th, the day before Euro Attractions Show, where seven industry experts will be sharing their truly practical experience.
This event follows the very successful waterpark forum held at West Midlands Safari park in April, with many attendees pre-booking their seat for the EAS session.
Sessions are packed with practical advice based on decades of operational experience. In just 4 hours, from 2 to 6pm, a wide range of topics will be covered including:
- The importance of Waterpark elements in a Hybrid Attraction Park – Renato Lenzi, Divisional Director, ZooMarine Rome.
- Key design considerations for an Indoor WaterPark – Ron Lausman, Design Director, WhiteWaterWest.
- Key Elements to maintain waterpark hygiene – Geerard Feyen, Owner, Labo Derva
- HVAC Design – Roger Currie, Director of Business Development, WTI
- Water Treatment Design – Amos Casas, Director, Amusement Logic
- Lifeguard Planning and Training – Richard Halstead, Manager, Sandcastle Waterpark
- How to maintain and increase the life of WaterPark Attractions – Scott Heke, After Sales Division President, WhiteWaterWest
The speakers are a mix of park operators and industry suppliers with a range of viewpoints. The masterclass will provide a lot of very useful information that operators should be able to put straight into use.
There will be time to reflect on the afternoon’s presentations over a drink in the evening sun on the Garden Terrace at the Hotel Arts at a networking event sponsored by BALPPA (British Association of Leisure Piers, Park and Attractions Parks) and Innovative Leisure.
Last chance to register!
If you want to register for some of the few remaining places please email email@example.com – or try your luck at the door of Salon Granados at 2pm on Monday September 19th in Hotel Arts Barcelona!
Date: September 19th
Time: 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Location: Hotel Arts Barcelona – Salon Granados
Marina 19 -21 · 08005 Barcelona · Spain
+34 93 221 10 00