The Crocs #FindYourFun campaign was a partnership with Crocs and the Daily Mail/Metro titles.
Our partnership bought life Croc’s strapline of Find Your Fun with a series of treasure hunts in U.K cities. We work created bespoke tours, promoted through regular branded content features in Metro’s Trends, providing information for days out – turning regular parents into super parents!
Digital activity across Metro.co.uk and MailOnline pushed the content out to a wider audience, guaranteeing views to a co-branded hub – where all content was housed. To ensure the campaign felt holistic, our partnership ran in tandem with the retailer and brand takeovers online The campaign delivered 6 content pieces on Metro, with replicated content online on the Find Your Fun hub.
The campaign in numbers…
- 6 bespoke trails for Crocs, with GeoTourist – a first for Mail Brands, Metro and importantly, Crocs
- Trails were viewed over 1.4K times, with the most popular trail being in London: Covent Garden to The Southbank
- For online, the campaign was primarily bought on a Unique User metric – with 42,500 UU’s initially guaranteed. In this campaign we delivered 56,911 UU’s, over delivering by 14,411
- The average dwell on the hub was over 2 minutes – which is the average for a MailOnline article – showing that the audience was engaged with the content
- The competition pulled in over 2K competition entrants, proving this further
- The campaign delivered 8.8 million impressions in total
- The average CTR was 0.82% – higher than industry average
- There was an estimated £52,000 value given in media as part of this campaign