ThinkTank 2016 will be a ‘get together’ for leisure and visitor attractions businesses and professionals to discuss CRM, marketing and customer experience.
Topics to be discussed:
– Turning customer data into actionable insight.
– Improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
– Methods to increase customer retention rates.
– The importance of a customer centric technology solution.
– Developing a CRM vision and strategy.
– Refining the online booking experience/journey.
– Customer trends that are reshaping the marketplace.
– Thought-provoking case studies led by industry leaders
Hosted by Green 4 Solutions, the ThinkTank event will include keynote presentations, discussions, idea sharing and educational content. There will also be a number of informal opportunities to network during coffee and lunch breaks, together with an evening drinks reception.
This is a free to attend event. But spaces are limited, so please register early to avoid disappointment. Click here
For event sponsorship opportunities, please contact Beth Carter on 0845 508 8149 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Deck is an award-winning events venue, situated on the roof of the National Theatre, with spectacular panoramic views across London and the river Thames.
When: Thursday, February 4 2016
Where: The Deck, National Theatre, South Bank, London, SE1 9PX
Travel Information: Click Here
The full speaker line-up and event agenda will be released soon.