IAAPA is bringing its classroom to you. IAAPA Virtual Conference: The Americas is a new education series where you can hear from industry thought leaders from around the world.
You will also be able to connect with your peers and generate ideas that will bring a brighter future for your business.
Simultaneous translation English-Spanish will be provided so you can listen and participate in your language.
Being trained and fit is the best tool with which you can face situations of change, and what better way to do it than with international experts with vast experience in operation and leadership. IAAPA offers this unique training opportunity, with updated content and in an innovative format, right at your fingertips.
What to Expect
Two days full of inspiration and creativity that will help you and your business freshen up your operation. We will offer keynote sessions, live Q&A, and networking opportunities to connect with your peers and bring back valuable ideas for your business.
IAAPA M&S members will also be offered the opportunity to participate in the IAAPA Marketplace, an additional exposure opportunity during the IAAPA Virtual Conference: The Americas. Participating members will feature their logo, QR code and company description during the IAAPA Marketplace presentation, which will be then delivered to all event attendees for future reference.
IAAPA Virtual Conference: The Americas costs $99 for IAAPA members, $149 for nonmembers and $249 for a marketplace.
Attending the conference will give you six credits towards your IAAPA Certification.
- Felipe Arteaga, Corporate Project Manager, Happyland
- Teresa Cardenas, Corporate Department of Information Security Manager, Grupo Xcaret
- Leslie DaCruz, Founder and Principal, Stradeation, Inc.
- Linda A. Freeman, Industry Manager, Cybersecurity Specialist, Rockwell Automation
- Greg Hale, VP, Chief Safety Officer, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Matt Heller, Performance Optimist, Performance Optimist Consulting
- Todd Maunsell, Vice President of Operations, Cinergy Entertainment
- Shaun McKeogh, Founder and President, Attractions Academy
- David McKillips, CEO, Chuck E. Cheese
- Kevin McNulty, President and CEO, NetWeave Social Networking
- Jim Pattison Jr, President, Ripley Entertainment
- Paul Pei, President, PARKAD LLC
How to get there