The 11th ACM SIGGRAPH Conference and Exhibition on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques in Asia will take place in Tokyo, Japan at Tokyo International Forum.
The annual event, which rotates around the Asian region, attracts the most respected technical and creative people from all over the world who are excited by research, science, art, animation, gaming, interactivity, education and emerging technologies.
Conference Programs include:
- Art Gallery
- Computer Animation Festival
- Emerging Technologies
- Technical Briefs & Posters
- Technical Papers
- Virtual & Augmented Reality
- Student Volunteer Programs
- Animation & Visual Effects, Hardware, Software, Post Production & Solutions associated with Computer Graphics.
- Interactive & Innovative Technologies including Virtual Reality, Motion Capture, 3D Printing and Gaming Technologies.
- High Performance Computing including Visualization, Big Data, Cloud Based System and Solutions.
- Education, Training & Research in Computer Graphics, Science, Technology, Media Arts and Digital Media.
How to get there