BALPPA are excited to announce The Power of Purchasing Seminar – a new seminar
unique to our industry!
In conjunction with new BALPPA Members Purchasing For Parks and Prestige Homeseeker Park & Leisure Homes, we will be holding our first ‘Smart Purchasing’ seminar on the 17th October. Purchasing For Parks specialise in providing purchasing services to the UK holiday, theme, attraction and farm parks industry and offer the largest range of service in this area for our industry.
We have an informative schedule planned for the delegates, including purchasing top tips, theme park diversification, managing and reducing energy costs, a case study based on an attraction and a tour of the Prestige Factory.
This event is FREE
for BALPPA Members
to attend and will give you some great insights and knowledge on making efficiencies within your business.
What you will learn:
You will also have the opportunity to win a £100 of John Lewis vouchers or a comprehensive and free ‘health check’ on your current purchasing spend.
- Top tips to identify & deliver costs savings
- Identify purchasing spend areas that deliver the biggest cost savings
- Learn about the process of planning, developing and diversifying into a new glamping or holiday park
- Find out about the difference between purchasing commercial grade and retail products
- Understand the legal requirement & regulatory purchasing requirements
Free lunch and goodie bags are also included.
Please use your BALPPA Member log in details to view the booking form. If you do not have your log in details, please complete the registration form
. Booking for the seminar closes on 1st October 2019.
The Power of Purchasing Seminar is hosted and sponsored by new BALPPA Member PSG Procurement and Purchasing For Parks.
How to get there