The Visitor Experience Forum will provide delegates with a fantastic insight into a broad range of topics relevant to those working in the sector in its current climate. Our speakers are all working in the sector and will be talking about real projects, what went well and what didn’t go so well! Let’s face it we often learn far more from our mistakes than our successes.
The day will be fast-paced with a series of speakers delivering quick 10-minute presentations. Following the seminar, all delegates are invited to join us at a drinks reception kindly sponsored by our friends at Artisan People. Delegates will have the opportunity to network with each other as well as meet all our speakers.
The seminar is open to anyone working in a role that helps ensure a fantastic experience for visitors. This seminar will provide a great development opportunity for staff and managers are encouraged to bring their teams.
MEET THE SPEAKERS
– Managing Director, Blooloop
– Executive Director of Engagement Projects Moonshot
– Kew Operations Manager, Historic Royal Palaces
Reid Smith & Christopher Burns
– Wellcome Collection
– Head of Operations, The Mary Rose Trust
– Archaeological Archive Manager, Museum of London
– Operations Project Executive for Historic Royal Palaces & Co-Chair of the South East Emerging Museum Professionals Network
The seminar will be followed by an evening drinks reception and the VE Awards
The next day there will be a visit to attractions in Kensington, led by Paul Gibbons (Head of Visitor Experience, Design Museum).
More information can be found at https://vedf.weebly.com
How to get there