27th Apr 2017
Please note this event is postponed and will be rescheduled for later in the year. When it is, it will again be unmissable!
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
This 100% practical class will take you from Novice or intermediate to Social Media and SEO Superstar in just one day.
If you have any doubts about whether Social Media and SEO will be useful to your business, don’t. There is no more effective set of marketing tool out there – And I can teach you all the secrets in just one day. We’ve had hairdressers, engineers, designers, PR agencies, visitor attractions, bars, restaurants and even a pet hotel on the course previously. This will be the seventh time the programme has run and the material is new and fully updated to be bang up to date.
It is a very full on day and packed with real practical knowledge. No theory, just step by step guides to deliver success yourself, without the need for external SEO or social media agencies. I will show you how to make your SEO and social media massively more effective. Often from zero engagement to driving real paying customers overnight.
I will show the Social Media tricks I used to nearly quadruple the turnover of Audley End Miniature Railway over 2-3 years. (https://www.audley-end-railway.co.uk/), as well as the very latest updates and advice on Google after their most recent changes, including some guidance on avoiding hacks.
There will be tea and coffee breaks and a lovely lunch as part of the deal and with feedback from previous participants, the day has become more and more focused on success.
We will cover the following:
- Creating differences (It’s only worth SEO’ing anything when you know what your point of differences are!)
- Understanding your customers. How to find out who they are and creating a profile you can use to market to them
- Line by line SEO and how to do it yourself, with literally hundreds of examples of what you can do today, yourself.
- Social channels – why images are critical along with proof in both B2B and Consumer businesses
- Content marketing over content creation
- Inside Facebook and all of its useful promotional tools – How to use it to drive genuine business
- Why you need Google+ and how to make it work for you
- Using LinkedIn to build a business following
- A genuine image strategy that works across all platforms
Then leading onto
- Bloggers and blogger outreach – long tail link building
- Email marketing, the tips, tricks and how to make it work in today’s business environment.
- The Perfect Social Media Flowchart
This will show you what to do when and how much to do every month.
This is a proven formula that works. Ignore what most people tell you, less can often be more and you can do all of this yourself.
- Wrap up and looking at your own issues
What you get for your money
A full day’s coaching with every trick I have ever learnt from running the marketing and social media campaigns for many different businesses in many different markets over many years.
Your lunch, tea and coffee throughout the day and all the presentation materials to keep, to make note taking easier.