Jeremy Railton, Founder, Chairman and Principal Designer of Entertainment Design Corporation (EDC), has been honoured by the Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) with a lifetime achievement award.
The prestigious Buzz Price Thea Award recognises the multiple Emmy award-winner for his distinguished and diverse contribution to the entertainment industry.
“Jeremy is individually imaginative while also being uniquely inclusive, supportive and mentoring to all who help make his creative visions real, ” commented TEA Founder, Monty Lunde.
“He is constantly testing the boundaries of how to create ‘wow, ’ but is conscious of real-world budgets and schedules. Jeremy represents the best of what our industry stands for and has elevated many others through his efforts and support.”
Railton (above) has been honoured many times over during his career, winning 5 Thea Awards, 4 Emmys and an Art Director’s Guild Award among others.
- Motiongate and Bollywood Parks Dubai at Dubai Parks & Resorts
- The Crane Dance, Resorts World Sentosa
- The Fortune Diamond, Galaxy Macau
- Panasonic Pavilion, Universal City Walk at Universal Studios Hollywood
- 1984 Olympics, Los Angeles
- Opening and closing ceremonies, 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City
- Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas
- Barbra Streisand World Tour 2016
The Buzz Price Thea Award for Lifetime Achievement will be formally presented at the 23rd Annual TEA Awards in Anaheim, CA early next year.