IAAPA, the global association for the attractions industry, has released more details of the upcoming IAAPA Virtual Conference: EMEA and APAC.
IAAPA is pleased to announce several keynote speakers and educational sessions which are scheduled as part of the first-ever IAAPA Virtual Conference: EMEA and APAC. This includes a new virtual edition of the popular IAAPA EDUTours series.
IAAPA Virtual Conference: EMEA and APAC takes place from 22 – 24 September and will feature expert insights into the attractions industry in Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific regions, from professionals working within these markets.
Participants can look forward to the same level of in-depth expertise as they would normally enjoy at IAAPA Expo Europe and can also earn 15 CEU toward IAAPA Certification.
IAAPA Virtual Conference: EMEA and APAC
The sessions will all take place online, mixing classroom-style learning with a forum for exchanging perspectives with others in the region. Each of the three days will focus on one key theme. These are: Leadership & Team Management (September 22), Marketing (September 23), and Attractions Operations (September 24).
In addition, an expert keynote will begin each day’s programming. The keynote speakers for this virtual event are:
- Tom Mehrmann, president and general manager, Universal Studios Beijing Park and Resort
- David Lämmel, director marketing, sales and digital, Europa-Park
- Gina Claassen, corporate safety director, Herschend Family Entertainment
These speeches will be followed by a wide range of educational sessions, exploring topics such as:
- Leading an organization through change, with Andreas Andersen, president and CEO, Liseberg
- Providing continuous leadership as an attraction changes, with Ali Alsuwaidi, COO, Global Village
- Retail operations, with Brad Loxley, COO, Sun World Holding Vietnam
- Balancing guest capacity with guest experience, with a panel including Lukas Metzger, head of park operations, Europa-Park and Coen Bertens, director theme park, Efteling
- Successful cooperation between facilities and other businesses, with Stephanie Schaub, CEO, Chocoversum
- Resilient leadership, with Mario O. Mamon, chairman and president, and Cynthia R. Mamon, chief operating officer, Enchanted Kingdom Inc.
Attendees will also be able to attend virtual EDUTours, where they will benefit from behind the scenes views of popular attractions. Finally, all three days end with a roundtable discussion on that day’s theme. All sessions will be in English and will require access to VoIP services.
Cost of attendance is as follows: Member Price: $149, Nonmember Price: $599. To register, click here.
The first-ever IAAPA Virtual Expo: Asia took place from 28 – 30 July. The successful event was attended by over 4000 participants, as well as 131 companies on the virtual trade show floor.