Blooloop is delighted to announce a fantastic line up of speakers for the second DEAL Live by blooloop, conference to be held on Sunday March 26th at the Crowne Plaza, Dubai.
Blooloop is partnering with the Dubai Entertainment Amusement & Leisure Show (DEAL) to create another unmissable conference in Dubai, the day before the DEAL Expo.
The afternoon event will be a business briefing followed by a short networking drinks reception between 1pm and 7.30pm. Tickets just £70.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ATTRACTIONS INDUSTRY IN THE REGION IN ONE AFTERNOON
Our afternoon conference will look at the Region’s top trends, key projects and strategic insights.
As well as a market overview we feature speakers from key operators and projects including:
- KEYNOTE: Ahmad Hussain Bin Essa – CEO of Global Village
- Jesse Vargas – General Manager at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Tim Husband – Director of Dubai Safari & Richard Champion, Manager Zoological Services, zoOceanarium Group.
- Adrian Tolliday – CEO, Tolliday Group International Ltd. TGI are responsible for Project Supervision and Operational Management of the new 8000sqm Oman Aquarium – the largest Aquarium attraction in the region.
- Waleed Abdel-Fattah – Senior Vice President and Managing Director of Hill’s North Africa Region responsible for overseeing construction of the Grand Egyptian Museum in Giza.
View the programme for the event here:
DEAL Live by blooloop tickets are selling fast and must be booked in advance.
Don’t miss out. Book now!
We are enormously grateful to our sponsors for this event: