Embed is inviting customers old and new to discover sister company Booking Boss’ ticketing software at the upcoming DEAL trade show in Dubai.
Less than two weeks away, the Middle East’s longest-running exhibition for the amusement industry takes place at the Dubai World Trade Centre from Monday to Wednesday, March 25 to 27. Embed will exhibiting on booth #3-C24.
The debit card and point-of-sale provider will be demonstrating offerings such as its smartTouch readers, TOOLKIT, and Booking Boss. The latter is an end-to-end, web-based ticketing and booking management solution for high-performing attractions. The software allows operators to centralise all their ticketing and in-attraction into one place.
Here are some of the features of Booking Boss:
- Live access to some of the world’s largest channel managers
- Agent portals for offline trade to book, pay and print valid tickets
- Point-of-sale and scanning validation options to keep queues moving
- Live availability and confirmation through online sales with high-performing checkout
- Manage members with ease with auto-renewals, visitation reports and more
Recently Embed sponsored a meeting of the Middle East & North Africa Leisure & Attractions Council (MENALAC) in Saudi Arabia, which will be running a two-day conference during DEAL.
Those interested in meeting the Embed team at the exhibition can pre-book an appointment here.