The line up for blooloopLIVE Asia 2017 features industry leaders providing a thorough business briefing on the Asian attractions industry in just one afternoon.
If you’re in town for the Asian Attractions Expo, join us to find out everything you need to know to make the most of your week in Singapore.
blooloopLIVE Asia takes place on Tuesday 13th June 2017 and is hosted by the Asian Civilisations Museum.
Tickets for the event are just S$100 which includes the afternoon briefing as well as a networking drinks event.
From a high level overview of the region to a review of the most significant pipeline projects and key considerations for attractions in South East Asia the afternoon event is not to be missed.
Industry leaders will discuss expansion in Asia, opportunities, advances in attractions technology, first hand experiences and strategies for success.
- Mario Mamon, Chairman & President, Enchanted Kingdom Inc
- Andrew Darrow, Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer, THE VOID
- Jean de Rivieres, SVP Marketing and Associate Producer UBISOFT MOTION PICTURES
- Kevin Barbee, Senior VP & Chief Creative Officer, IRMS
- Shaun McKeogh, Vice President, Head International Training Academy, Management Resources & ProFun Management Group
- Ernest Yale, President & CEO, TRIOTECH
- Henry Corrado, Director, Tejix
- Karin Lau, Senior VP, Pinnacle State Group
- Tim Mackey, Attorney-at-Law, Paul Hastings LLP
- Victor Danau, Director, Asia Pacific Development & Operations, Ripley Entertainment
- Michael Reid, Founder & Director, ICONPATH Curated Experiences
- Rob Paul, Design Director, LCI Productions
- Alan Mahony, Director of Design and Operations, Pinnacle, International Enterprise Ltd
- Patrick Andrey, Managing Director, Walltopia Asia Pacific
- Peter Wilson, Theatre/Events Director-Writer-Producer-Lecturer
Don’t miss out. Book now!
For more details click here.
Sponsors and Supporters
We are enormously grateful to our sponsors and supporters.
Creative and Design Partners