[vc_row el_class=”td-ss-row”][vc_column width=”2/3″][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”blooloopLIVE Asia”]
Our blooloopLIVE Asia conferences provides a business briefing on key trends in the Asian attractions landscape, and our speakers’ view of the future.
Our panel of experts share everything you need to know about the Asian Market from a high level overview of the region to a review of the most significant pipeline projects and finally look at the key considerations for attractions in South East Asia.
We feature industry leaders speaking about their plans for expansion in Asia, opportunities, first hand experiences and strategies for success.
blooloopLIVE Asia 2017
Start your week in Singapore with blooloopLIVE Asia on Tuesday 13th June 2017. If you’re in town for the Asian Attractions Expo join us to find out what’s happening in the region.
blooloopLIVE Asia is a half day business briefing in the afternoon, followed by an early evening networking reception hosted by the Asian Civilisations Museum.
The afternoon event will include a business briefing followed by a short networking drinks reception between 1pm and 7.30pm.
Wine tasting provided by The French Cellar – an exclusive wine club that delivers exquisite French wines directly from the vineyards of France to its members every month.
Tickets just SG$100.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ATTRACTIONS INDUSTRY IN ASIA IN ONE AFTERNOON
Following on from the success of our first Asian conference in Hong Kong in 2015, last year’s business briefing in Shanghai, our blooloopLIVE Asia 2017 will see leading experts and executives share their thoughts on the major developments and trends that are shaping the attractions industry in Asia.
There are a limited number of places so book early to avoid disappointment. Due to the demand for this event delegates must register in advance and bring a valid ticket along to gain admittance.
The full programme can be downloaded here.
Our speakers will share experiences and strategies from across the sector in this vibrant and fascinating region:
- Mario Mamon, Chairman & President, Enchanted Kingdom Inc
- Andrew Darrow, Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer, THE VOID
- Jean de Rivieres, VP Location-Based Entertainment, Ubisoft LA
- Kevin Barbee, Senior VP & Chief Creative Officer, IRMS
- Shaun McKeogh, Vice President, Head International Training Academy, Management Resources & ProFun Management Group
- Ernest Yale, President & CEO, TRIOTECH
- Henry Corrado, Director, Tejix
- Karin Lau, Managing Director, Pinnacle International
- Wonwhee Kim, Founder The Park Database
- Dominic Wong, Senior Associate, Entertainment + Culture Advisors (ECA)
- Tim Mackey, Attorney-at-Law, Paul Hastings LLP
- Victor Danau, Director, Asia Pacific Development & Operations, Ripley Entertainment
- Michael Reid, Founder & Director, ICONPATH Curated Experiences
- Rob Paul, Design Director, LCI Productions
- Alan Mahony, Director of Design and Operations, Pinnacle, International Enterprise Ltd
- Patrick Andrey, Managing Director, Walltopia Asia Pacific
- Peter Wilson, Theatre/Events Director-Writer-Producer-Lecturer
Sponsors and Supporters
Thanks to the Asian Civilisations Museum for providing a fantastic venue.
We are enormously grateful to our sponsors and supporters.
Creative and Design Partners
Wine tasting provided by
Sponsorship options are available for all our events – please contact email@example.com for details.
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_4 custom_title=”Articles” tag_slug=”bloolooplive” installed_post_types=”feature, download, post, articles” limit=”4″][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”Photos” header_color=”#45e0cb”]
[/td_block_text_with_title][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”td-social-buttons”][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”Past Speakers”][huge_it_gallery id=”4″][/td_block_text_with_title][/vc_column][/vc_row]