blooloopLIVE UK focusses on the future of the attractions industry, looking at the key trends, strategic developments and new technologies impacting the sector. Early bird tickets are on sale until 31st July.
This not-to-be-missed event is a one day business briefing followed by networking drinks.
Our fantastic speakers will highlight future opportunities and challenges we should be preparing for. We will have some solid market analysis for the UK and overseas, followed by a view from the top from our industry leaders, and along the way cover some hot topics and cool stuff.
Early Bird tickets available now at £175 + VAT here.
Attracting senior industry leaders and delegates from a wide range of operators, investors, developers, designers and architects, the focus is on high level thought leadership and strategy across the sector.
Hosted by PwC at its Embankment Place offices, this represents an unmissable opportunity to network and learn from the key individuals shaping the future.
Topics this year include retailtainment, eSports and extreme sports, VR and the evolution of the visitor experience.
The day will finish with networking drinks and canapes.
Thought leading, blue sky, visionary content with a few wildcards thrown in. We guarantee to get you thinking!
Speakers confirmed to date:
- Barry Cox, Head of Business Development to Pradera Retail Asia
- Jane Finnis, Director, Culture24
- Mark Fisher, Chief Development Officer, Merlin Entertainments
- Alistair Gosling, CEO, Extreme
- David Harland, CEO, Eden Project International
- Sarah Jones, global influencer in VR
- Eddie Kemsley, CEO, KidZania London
- Mark Maitland, Media & Entertainment Leader, PwC
- Prof Andy Miah, Chair in Science Communication & Future Media at the University of Salford
- Lesley Morisetti, Director, Morisetti Associates
- Gabi Salabi, Chief Commercial Officer, Triotech
- Philip Shepherd, Partner, PwC
blooloopLIVE UK is delivered by Blooloop in association with PwC and supported by the UK Department for International Trade.
Sponsorship options are available. For more information please contact Rachel at email@example.com.
Thanks to our sponsors and supporters: