Clip ‘n Climb’s parent company, Entre-Prises, bring augmented reality to interactive climbing experiences thanks to a new partnership with Valo Motion.
Entre-Prises is now an official distributor of Valo Motion’s innovative ValoClimb™ products.
Reportedly the world’s first interactive game platform for climbing walls, the system combines climbing, video-gaming and augmented reality.
At its heart is a camera, a computer and a video projector that together take the indoor climbing experience to a whole new level. Kick-starting a social media frenzy when it launched globally in 2016, Valo Climb™ offers a range of games and applications, including fitness training, two-player challenges, obstacles and more.
According to Clip ‘n Climb, the system is highly adaptable to different locations. Even a relatively small wall can offer hundreds of different routes and games.
Equally, it can be adapted to all ages and abilities. What’s more, while accessible and fun, the system can also be used by serious climbers to help with training and progression.
Venues looking to up their profile might well be swayed by the system’s social media-friendliness. Climbers can create their own routes via touchscreen and then share their efforts on social media. The most-watched video featuring Valo Climb™ products has been viewed over 150 million times.
Entre-Prises and specialist fun climbing brand, Clip ‘n Climb, now offer a full turn-key service for this interactive climbing and gaming experience.
- Augmented Problems: climbers create their own routes, which they can save and share via a personalized video feedback system
- Whack-A-Bat: an endurance game where players try to splat the pop-up bat
- Sparks: players must carry out particular climbing moves to escape the labyrinth
- Climball: a dynamic ping-pong game
- Astromania: participants voyage to the edge of space to defend the Earth from meteorites.
Climbing wall features:
- 3m x 4m wall with matting and climbing holds
- Easy to erect: 2 people can put it up in one day
- Self-supporting structure
- Optional: canopy for very bright environments