Leading creator of CL Corporation, has created a dynamic 5D cinema experience at Marineland, Antibes.
CL Corporation has equipped the cinema with its 4D electric seats Motion by D-Box. There are special effects directly integrated into the armrests and motion base. Effects include water, ambient wind, hot wind, smells, blast and leg ticklers.
The auditorium sits under the bleachers of the great orc basin.
Key features include:
- 128 places composed of modules of 2 places.
- Premium DUO class seats with Motion by D-Box electric actuators, and special effects integrated into the armrests.
- Special effects : Ambiant wind, hot wind, water jets, blast, leg ticklers, 2 odors, vibrations
- Projection 3D laser passive 26 000 lumens
- Raised 3D projection screen
- 7.1 sound system
- Individual LEDs for seating position
- Control panel with conference mode
- Black leather seats and embroidered logo
- 4 wheelchair places with special effects
The cinema was built over a period of 12 weeks for manufacturing and 4 weeks for installation, handover and training.
The Juice provided the current film screening at Marineland – Arctic 1.
CL Corporation has been developing both custom and turnkey immersive solutions for the entertainment industry for 20 years, including VR simulators, fly theatres, dynamic platforms and hyper reality experiences.
The company has provided their Head in The Stars® technology to the biggest 4D dome theatre in the world at Jeju Shinhwa World Theme Park.