Following the success of our first-ever blooloop V-Expo, we are pleased to announce that content from the event is now available to watch on-demand via the blooloop YouTube channel.
The inaugural blooloop V-Expo brought together attractions professionals from across the world for three days of expert insight, networking events and exclusive announcements.
Now, content from the event is available to watch on-demand here.
Insights from the experts
Over 4,500 people attended the first-ever blooloop V-Expo, which took place from 13 – 15 October and was hosted by our friends at Merlin Entertainments. It also brought together more than 50 of the industry’s most innovative companies, who hosted online booths and webinars.
During the event, attendees were able to watch presentations by experts and insiders from across the attractions industry, as well as taking part in discussions with their peers.
To celebrate the festive season, we have now added the content from blooloop V-Expo to our YouTube channel, where sessions can be watched on-demand. So, if you missed out the first time around, you can now watch at a time that suits you.
- Disney Imagineer Paul Bailey discussing the creation of Rise of the Resistance at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Tim Reeve and Gus Casely-Hayford on the exciting new V&A East project
- Exclusive insights into Saudi Arabia’s unique Qiddiya giga-project
- Univeral Beijing president Tom Mehrmann on building the new theme park
- The future of food for attractions with Bompas & Parr
- Disney Imagineer Asa Kalama talking about the technology behind Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- An exclusive update on the plans for the new Museum of London site in West Smithfield
And much, much more!
The blooloop team would like to wish all our friends and colleagues from across the attractions industry a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.