We are delighted to announce more fantastic speakers for our October 6th blooloopLIVE UK conference in London.
Bringing key executives from some of Europe’s top visitor attractions, the creative forces driving the year’s most spectacular live events, industry experts and thought leaders together, blooloopLIVE UK is an unmissable event.
Join us on October 6th for a day of information, networking and inspiration.
Early bird tickets on sale now – don’t miss out!
Speakers confirmed to date:
- Andreas Andersen, CEO & President Liseberg Group
- Sam Bompas, Co-Founder Bompas & Parr
- Michael Collins, Senior Partner, LDP
- Anne-Isabelle Daulon, Chief Executive Officer Eleven Arches, producers of Kynren
- Sam Gennawey, Special Projects Director at The Goddard Group, author and award-winning urban planner
- Tim Haines, Multi BAFTA and Emmy award winning producer, Executive Producer ITV Studios, Founder Impossible Pictures and Creative Director of Dinosaurs in the Wild
- Eleanor Harris, Director Visitor Experience & Enterprises Royal Museums Greenwich
- Chris Michaels, Digital Director of the National Gallery
- Bob Montgomery, CEO Longleat
- Lesley Morisetti, Director, Morisetti Associates
Click here for tickets
Thanks to our sponsors and supporters:
Creative and Design Partners:
Sponsorship positions available. For more information please contact Rachel at email@example.com.