IndieMarketing provides strategic business-to-business marketing and business development, connecting all facets of Entertainment – Themed Entertainment, Film/TV, VR/AR, Pre through Post Production, Entertainment Technology.
With over two decades of experience, Tracy Balsz Founder of IndieMarketing, has the connections, know-how, and skills to open up new business verticals, establish relationships, and brand businesses with success. Hands-on strategy, planning, and implementation, IndieMarketing does it all.
“As an established marketing executive I provide expert strategy, planning and execution of integrated marketing solutions including creative, branding, awareness, publicity, social media, websites, and event production to grow businesses, while incorporating business development strategies into the marketing planning into targeted vertical markets incorporating lead generation, database management, email marketing, and good old-fashioned direct contact to clients and potential clients” said Balsz. “I’ve seen much success in growing businesses year after year.”
The company has worked across themed entertainment for many years, helping clients with their branding and strategy, as well as increasing awareness and reach.
- Railton Entertainment Design (Master Planning/Concept Design) with Jeremy Railton and Scott Ault
- Lappset Creative (Themed and IP based play areas for kids of all ages) based in Finland
- Technifex (Special Effects design, engineering, fabrication) with Monty Lunde
- Playdead (VFX/Animation) based in Glasgow
- Technomedia (AV Integration) with Dan Moalli and David Aion
- Eye Q Productions (Projection Mapping & Media Design) with Jenni Ogden
- RealD 3D (3D systems for dark rides) with Marlene Songin
- Iconic Sound and Music (Original Scores and Sound Design) with Stephen Thomas Cavit
- MediaMation (X4D motion seat/theatres launch into cinema) with Dan Jamele
- Wyatt Design Group (master planning) with Larry Wyatt