Innovative digital imaging solutions company, Digital Projection, will be launching five cutting-edge solid-state laser projection systems at this year’s ISE.
These latest models from the UK company offer options to suit all budgets and applications.
The team will also be on hand with advice and expertise to help users and integrators deliver the very best visual experiences.
For inspiration, why not check out the 4.5-metre-wide, crystal clear and super-bright 4K projection wall delivered by the new INSIGHT Dual Laser?
According to Digital Projection, this is the first-of-its-kind true 4K projector offering 27,000 lumens with a native contrast of 2000:1. Another bonus for operators is 20,000 hours of maintenance-free, lampless illumination in a 100Kg chassis. This is arguably the best power to weigh ratio on the market.
Further projectors on show will include:
- HIGHlite Laser 4K-UHD – a 3-chip DLP® system with 12,500 lumen brightness and a native 2000:1 contrast ratio. . Ultra High Definition video processing adds extra dimension to the HIGHlite’s 3D standards and in-built geometry correction enables ultimate flexibility.
- E-Vision Laser 4K-UHD – A new addition to the 3D-capable E-Vision range, this latest model is single chip DLP®, 7,500 lumens option with 4K resolution. The 4K_UHD offers picture in picture (PIP) as well as edge-blending and geometry correction as standard, alongside a real-time clock for automation.
- E-Vision Laser 10K – This second addition to the E-Vision family ups the brightness to 10,500 lumens at 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) resolution.
- M-Vision Laser 15K –a budget-friendly, large screen imaging solution.
- Mercury Quad – an upgrade of the multi-award winning lamp-based TITAN projection system.
Digital Projection’s projectors will also be in action across the ISE at a number of stands including AV Stumpfl, Navitar, Calibre, Stewart and Wyrestorm.
Meet the team at stand F44 in Hall 1, 7th-10th February 2017, RAI Amsterdam.