Interactive technology specialist, Alterface, is busy recruiting regional sales agents in Australia, Asia and South America.
The Belgian company is looking to build on its strong customers base and further expand its global footprint.
Alterface works in partnership to develop turnkey interactive attractions for dark rides, spinning & duelling theatres and walkthroughs. Innovations include the company’s patented interactive show control system, Salto!, as well as multi-user & device-free pointing solutions.
Flagship projects include Sally Corporation’s ground-breaking dark ride, JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis, for Six Flags.
Alterface interactive technology powers thrill rides at Phantasialand, Legoland Discovery Centers, Cedar Fair, Carowinds, Ferrari World, IMG, Lotte World, Yumiyuriland and many more.
To support the company’s growth and offer the latest ride solutions to the market, Alterface is recruiting motivated regional sales agents fitting the following profile:
- You already represent well-respected companies in the amusement industry
- You have an appetite for new business and enjoy serving customers
- Technology talks to you but you like listening even more
- You are a true ambassador for your country and have a strong local network
- Being independent, you also enjoy working as part of an international team
For more information, email Ben Cornet at firstname.lastname@example.org