The programme for blooloopLIVE asia is now available to download.
blooloopLIVE Asia, to be held on June 13th at the Asian Civilisations Museum Singapore, is an afternoon business briefing followed by networking drinks.
View the full programme here
Ticket just S$100. Don’t miss out. Book now!
Our speakers will discuss future trends, opportunities and challenges in the attractions industry in Asia:
- Mario Mamon, Chairman & President, Enchanted Kingdom Inc
- Andrew Darrow, Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer, THE VOID
- Jean de Rivieres, VP Location-Based Entertainment, Ubisoft LA
- Kevin Barbee, Senior VP & Chief Creative Officer, IRMS
- Shaun McKeogh, Vice President, Head International Training Academy, Management Resources & ProFun Management Group
- Ernest Yale, President & CEO, TRIOTECH
- Karin Lau, Senior VP, Pinnacle State Group
- Wonwhee Kim, Founder The Park Database
- Dominic Wong, Senior Associate, Entertainment + Culture Advisors (ECA)
- Tim Mackey, Attorney-at-Law, Paul Hastings LLP
- Victor Danau, Director, Asia Pacific Development & Operations, Ripley Entertainment
- Henry Corrado, Director, Tejix
- Michael Reid, Founder & Director, ICONPATH Curated Experiences
- Rob Paul, Design Director, LCI Productions
- Alan Mahony, Director of Design and Operations, Pinnacle, International Enterprise Ltd
- Patrick Andrey, Managing Director, Walltopia Asia Pacific
- Peter Wilson, Theatre/Events Director-Writer-Producer-Lecturer
Sponsors and Supporters
Thanks to the Asian Civilisations Museum for hosting the event at their fantastic venue, and our sponsors and supporters:
and Creative and Design Partners:
Last few tickets remaining – don’t miss out. Book now!