Universal Beijing Resort announced its first group of 21 official travel trade partners while debuting at the China International Travel Mart 2020.
Universal Beijing will offer convenient booking services, including theme park tickets, hotel rooms and seasonal events, for guests from China.
“Universal Beijing Resort is a new cultural and tourism landmark that combines Universal’s decades of global theme park experience with our deep insights in China,” said Tom Mehrmann, president and general manager of UBR.
“The announcement of official travel trade partners is only the first step in the distribution channel layout of Universal Beijing Resort,” he added. “In the future, we will work with partners across the industries to expand on more channels.
“Through the cooperation with partners, Universal Beijing Resort hopes to uplift guest experience, that every guest can enjoy the inspiring and extraordinary entertainment offered by Universal Beijing Resort.”
UBR partners with China Comfort Tourism Group
UBR’s official travel trade partners have operated in the country’s tourism market for many years, and are as follows:
- Beijing Tourism International Travel Service Co Ltd
- BTG International Travel & Tours
- Beijing Century Mind International Travel Service Co Ltd
- Beijing Zhongyuan Travel Service Co Ltd
- Beijing Phoenix Mostour International Travel Agency Co Ltd
- GZL International Travel Service Ltd
- Shenzen Fun Travel Service Co Ltd
- Lvmama Synwalk Travel Co Ltd
- Tianjin XiGua Travel Co Ltd
- Nanhu International Travel Service Co Ltd
- Qingdao Yi Lu Tong Xing International Travel Co Ltd
- Shanghai Airlines Holiday Tours Co Ltd
- Beijing BTG WELINK Technology Co Ltd
- Suzhou Tongcheng Cultural Tourism Development Co Ltd
- Nanjing Tuniu International Travel Service Ltd
- Wancheng (Shanghai) Travel Agency Co Ltd
- Guangzhou Cool Trip Travel Agency Co Ltd
- China Comfort Tourism Group Co Ltd
- CTG Travel Services Corporation Limited
- China CYTS Tours Holding Co Ltd
- Beijing Utour International Travel Service Co Ltd
Universal Beijing on track to open May 2021
“The arrival of Universal Beijing Resort in Tongzhou will bring great changes to the structure of Beijing’s tourism industry and empower the development of the cultural tourism industry,” said Wang Yingrong, president of China Comfort Tourism Group.
“Since its establishment in 1984, China Comfort Tourism Group has always been committed to quality travel market, providing tourists with thorough services before, during and after travel.
“In the future, we will combine our strengths and make joint efforts to create modern vacation for Chinese tourists,” added Yingrong.
Universal Beijing Resort is comprised of Universal Studios Beijing, Universal CityWalk Beijing, Universal Studios Grand Hotel and NUO Resort Hotel.