PGAV Destinations, experts in destination strategy, master planning, and experience design, will be presenting on a variety of topics throughout the US between September 2012 and March 2013.
Due to the breadth and depth of PGAV Destinations’ projects and clients, its leading Destinologists are able to bring incredibly unique perspectives and insights to a variety of audiences; whether it’s bringing zoo industry insights into theme park design, or applying multi-million dollar ideas from the world’s largest aquariums into the strategic thinking of small, historic sites on non-for-profit budgets.
Throughout the course of the upcoming months, PGAV Destinations leaders will bring these fascinating ideas to teams building statewide museum allegiances, international zoo innovation, and partnerships working to preserve historic lands, among others. Topics will range from creating compelling conservation stories to captivate audiences, strategies revolving around how to develop blockbuster products, riveting new innovations in the destination aquarium industry, and many others.
The following Destinologists will be presenting throughout the following six months:
Mike Konzen, Principal
- “Hitting the Right Note on Product Development” – Missouri Governors Conference on Tourism, September 12, 2012.
- “Why Product Development Creates Success for Museums” – Illinois Association of Museums Annual Conference, September 20, 2012.
- “Relevance to Public Lands through Innovation” – Association of Partners for Public Lands, March, 2013.
John Kemper, Project Manager
- “What’s New and Innovative” – Association of Zoo and Aquariums Conference, September 12, 2012.
- Aquarium & Zoo Facilities Association Conference, October, 2012.
Dave Cooperstein, Senior Creative Designer
- “Entertaining the Future: The Importance of Show Productions as Part of a Strategic Master Plan and What the Future Holds for Entertainment” – Association of Zoo and Aquariums Conference, September 12, 2012.
PGAV Destinations’ Destinologists continuously travel the world to present at numerous conferences and events to build insights and innovations throughout the destination industry. To book a Destinologist or learn more about their upcoming speaking engagements, please contact Marie Shellenberg, Executive Assistant, at (314) 231-7318.